Happy 4th of July!
One of the many flags proudly displayed in Philadelphia
Patriotic colors in Newport, RI
While I adore traveling and exploring the world, I feel so lucky and blessed to be a citizen of the United States. Here are a few reasons why I just love the USA:
- East Coast beaches, all the way from Maine to Key West
- gorgeous mountain ranges to hike and ski
- freedom of the press
- reality tv
- do-it-yourself cutoff jean shorts
- nautical stripes a la Jackie O
- local farms
- cajun cooking
- Southern hospitality
- New York City diversity
- celebrating Thanksgiving with family
The flag at New Harbor in Block Island
Red, white and blue flowers around town in Philadelphia:
Uh, well purple is kind-of like blue, isn’t it?
What do you love about the USA?