10 Reasons Yoga Makes Me Smile
- No shoes needed…it’s a barefoot activity!
- It can be done just about anywhere.
- Getting into a good flow sweats everything out.
- Switching up poses keeps things interesting.
- The sense of calmness that comes during (and after) practice
- Chaturanga muscles
- Yoga before travel = a more bearable plane ride
- Meeting like-minded friends
- Stretching out feels soooo good.
- Savasana (Corpse Pose). Ahhhh……
(My talented friend Rahmat took these pictures Tuesday morning at the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia. Yoga is an awesome way to start the day.)